The Crystal Coast Quilters' Guild is open to the public. Dues are $25.00 per year. Some of the benefits you will enjoy as a member include:
- Monthly meetings on the 3rd Thursday of each month*
- “Between Stitches” monthly newsletter
- Workshops almost every month with invited instructors and special group projects
- Making “Kids Quilts,” our primary charity project dedicated to providing small quilts to support the Domestic Violence Program, Ronald McDonald House and the Coastal Pregnancy Care Center.
- Making “Hero Quilts” for wounded military members returning to Naval Hospital, Camp Lejeune, NC
- Drop-In Quilting meetings every Tuesday morning
- Bi-Annual Guild Quilt Show in May
- Donation Quilt created by members and raffled at the Annual Quilt Show
- Christmas Party in December
- The Dorothy Herbst Guild Library
- Special discounts at area quilt and fabric shops
*There is no meeting during the month of May, and the December meeting is usually held on the second Thursday.
Download a Membership Form: MS Word .pdf
Crystal Coast Quilters' Guild P.O. Box 1819 Morehead City, North Carolina 28557